onsdag 26 januari 2011

American Airlines flight from Dallas to Ft Lauderdale jan 2, 2011 at 9am.

aa flight from Dallas to Ft L jan 2, 2011 at 9am.



DRAFT BETA VERSION:

THE GOOD:
* on time + noone died

THE BAD:
*aa website doesnt confirm filling out their special neeeds form, resulting in discrimination SINCE the result is one cannot PROVE what one wrote etc

* aa crew never ordered 2 assistance (only 1) despite CLEARLY with witness declaring that need: c
- in writing on aa website (see attachment ????????)
- at checkin counter
- at gate, guy X promised he would call but didn't we found out later, so assistant 1 had to in the end call himself

* carry-on debacle - same said Mr X tried to force me to check-in carry on DESPITE  that I as withessed by my PCA Karin CLEARLY said several times (he refused to listen due to my speech-handicap - an act which is discriminatory ITSELF):
- I ave email printouts to prove my extra carry-ons are medical equipment
- I was promised over the phone this wouldn't be a problem (evidence: I was called up by ???????? and told him bat the extra checkins AND XTRA CHECKINS + asked him tocheck form i filled on aa.com + asked him for an  email confirmation which he refused to give)


THE BAD THAT MAY NOT BE DISCRIMINATION:
*checkin lady never checked/confirmed if     i get SAS frequent flyer points or not
* aa seems to have adapted same dishonest practice as european bad-boy budget airline Ryanair: charge every passanger a hefty fee for EACH checked in bag, so price of flying de facto is MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE THAN SHOWN ON COMPARISON WEBSITES LIKE Expedia etc.


I'm a frequent worldtraveller. I KNOW what needs to be done when by whom to make sure the flights aren't delayed because of me.

The problem is the crew like said Mr X don't pay attention + airlines don't have routines for disabled travelers.

One  lesson learned again: always have e-mail confirmations on EVERYTHING + wave with them.

SEE ALSO PREVIOUS BLOG-ENTRY ABT AMERICAN AIRLINES

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar